Cuba Flights. Flight to Cuba from USA, Canada and Europe
Hicuba.com offers flights to Cuba at the best prices on market. We have available through OnlineTravel (Tor Global Travel S.L.U.), flights to Cuba from United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Germany, France, Netherlands, Italy, Spain, Argentina, Mexico, Chile, Venezuela or any other European country or Center or South America country. At this moment Cuba is connected by air with most of the main cities of America and Europe, around 70 airlines have regular flights or charter flights to the island on a daily or weekly basis.
We offer the best available prices in flights to Havana and other airports in Cuba. Save money and time reserving their flight to Cuba or Mexico using our services. Several available payment methods (credit card, bank transfer).
Most airlines flying to Cuba and Mexico are available, included low cost airlines.
Flights to Cuba
Flights to Havana from USA
- Flights from Miami to Havana
- Fligts from Fort Lauderdale to Havana
- Flights from New Jersey to Havana
- Flights from Tampa to Havana
- Flights from Orlando to Havana
- Flights from New York to Havana
- Flights from Fort Lauderdale to Holguin
- Flights from Miami to Holguin
- Flights from Fort Lauderdale to Santa Clara
- Flights from Miami to Santa Clara
Flights to Havana from Canada
- Flights from Toronto to Havana
- Fligts from Montreal to Havana
- Flights from Quebec to Havana
- Flights from Ottawa to Varadero
- Flights from Toronto to Varadero
- Flights from Montreal to Holguin
- Flights from Toronto to Holguin
- Flights from Montreal to Cayo Coco
- Flights from Toronto to Cayo Coco
- Flights from Quebec to Cayo Coco
Flights from Europe to Cuba
- Flights from London to Havana
- Flights from London to Varadero
- Flights from Manchester to Varadero
- Flights from Zurich to Havana
- Flights from Colonia to Havana
- Flights from Colonia to Varadero
- Flights from Milan to Havana
- Flights from Roma to Havana
- Flights from Frankfurt to Havana
- Flights from Paris to Havana
When to Fly to Cuba.
Most travellers book Cuba flights or Havana flights between December and April, these months have the best weather around the year, also is high season the months of July and August because the vacation time, but some places like Havana, Santiago de Cuba and Varadero have peak seasons that extend all year long.
May, June, September and October are low season and flights to Cuba are more cheaper than the rest of year, these months coincide with hurricanes season. Intrepid travellers can save money by visiting Cuba at this time.
How can I get the cheapest deal in air tickets?
- Saturday night stay.
- Buy a return ticket.
- Book early. Airlines does not offer last minute good fares but they offer good prices in long term booking.
- Try different airports.
Entry Requirements in Cuba.
Most countries citizens must have a valid passport. A visa is also required.
A Tourist Visa Card may be issued by Cuban Embassy, tour operators, travel agents or airlines for a holiday trip of up to 30 days. A return ticket or proof of onward travel is required, as well as sufficient funds to cover intended period of stay. Passports of nationals with diplomatic representations in Cuba need to be valid only at the moment of entry, but passports of nationals without diplomatic representations in Cuba must be valid for two months beyond date of entry.
OnlineTravel (Tor Global Travel S.L.U.), an Spanish travel agency, is who facilitates to us and who upgrades the flights prices showed in this web site,. Also, OnlineTravel (Tor Global Travel S.L.U.) is who has the ability to modify these prices at any moment and without previous warning.
The applicable price to a flight purchase will be at any moment the price available on the web site of OnlineTravel (Tor Global Travel S.L.U.), the place where the customer will be re-directed when using the flight search or when follow any link.