Airport Hotel Hotel Airport
Transfers around Cuba
Whether you arrive at the Havana airport (José Martí) or another one of the 10 international airports in Cuba, it will always be a reason of tranquility to have booked in advance your transfer (private or shared) from the airport to your destination, saving stress and money.
In Hicuba.com we offer you the service of transfers in Cuba in 11 airports (10 international and 1 national) and more than 290 destinations on the island. Book in advance and avoid inconveniences, delays and complications when you arrive to the country.
What we offer?
- Private transfers: by taxi (1-2 pax), microbus (3-5 and 6-8 pax), minibus (9-12 and 13-20 pax) and bus (21-30 and 31-42 pax).
- Shared transfers: by bus (21-30 and 31-42 pax).
- Transfers from the airport of arrival to the hotel destination of the client.
- Transfers between hotels in the same tourist destination or to any other destination in Cuba.
- Transfers from the hotel of the client to the airport of departure.
- Best prices.
- Legal and reliable local providers (state and private, licensed).
- Safe transfers.
- Comfortable and safes vehicles with air conditioning.
- Professional and experienced drivers.
- 24-hour service (see Terms and Conditions for long-distance transfers at night time).
- Fixed prices and no hidden extra charges.
How does transfer booking process work?
- 1 Make your request online using the booking form. Select origin and destination and date of transfer (check the corresponding box if you want return)
- 2 Select the type of transfer and the appropriate vehicle for you and complete the application with your personal details.
- 3 One of our representative agents will check availability and confirm the reservation by email. Also will send you a link where you can pay in our secure payment system.
- 4 Once the payment is completed, you will receive the voucher.
- 5 Print the voucher and bring it with you (it is essential to receive the service).
- 6 Once you pass the customs controls at the airport, go to the Cubatur Bureau (or the one indicated on the voucher) and present the voucher. The representative in charge will manage the transfer and give you the precise instructions to take it.
Transfers are crucial in any trip abroad, but especially in travel by tourism it is very important to plan well to avoid unnecessary losses of time and inconvenience that may arise and spoil the vacation.
Cuba has not an efficient public transport service, well organized and cheap, so it is the best not to count with the public transportation at your arrival or at moving across the country, unless you are willing to spend your time and suffer discomfort.
Upon your arrival in Cuba, the best option to move from the airport to the place where you are staying (hotel or private house) is a transfer, both shared (collective) and private, previously purchased or purchased at the airport in one of the bureaus of tourism. The option of public transport bus is practically unviable and train service is not present in any of the airports on the island.
Likewise, if you enjoy your vacations in Cuba in more than one tourist destination, without doubts the most comfortable and safe way to travel between different destinations is booking in advance the transfers in Cuba, or, in any case booking them in the bureau of tourism of your hotel.
These transfers have the advantage that they are from the door of your hotel to the other hotel or airport, both private and shared (collective).
On the other hand, the bus company Viazul (whose services specialize in foreign tourism) is a cheaper option than private transfers between destinations and equally comfortable and punctual, but has two drawbacks:
- It does not provide services to airports.
- It is necessary to travel to and from the bus station, at an extra cost, of course.